Saturday, January 17, 2009

Win a Dance Lesson with MC Hammer

You could win a dance lesson with MC Hammer or a cash prize by taping "Your Best Hammer Dance" and submitting it to DanceJam.com. DanceJam is a dance social network, founded by MC Hammer, where individuals watch and rate dance performances. Judges will consider creativity, dance skills, entertainment value and video popularity to announce the finalists on Feb. 5 and select the winners on Feb. 10. The finalist considered the “most skilled” wins the lesson, while the contestant with the “most entertaining” video wins $250 cash. 

Rules of the contest: 
-The video should be 20 to 90 seconds.
-You should perform any section of the MC Hammer dance to any MC Hammer song. 

About 22 videos have already been submitted. Check out the competition at http://dancejam.com/contests/hammerdance.

1 comment:

  1. There is a wonderful website watching the dance tutorials in it I danced salsa all night. I know the moves very well now. Dancing allows me to express myself and it makes me feel so good. I feel like nothing can stop me while I listen to the music and dance salsa.

    ReplyDelete